I'm so pleased you're thinking about becoming a sensitive sleep consultant! Be sure to let us know if you have prior experience/qualifications relevant to see if you may be eligible for a Professionals Discount.
I've attached a brochure at the end of this screen for your interest, as well as some answers to frequently asked questions below. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask our team.
Top Reasons to choose ISSC:
* Based in Australia, we also have international recognition; our Founder is Australia's representative for the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants, and we have students across the globe such as Switzerland, Portugal, UK, Romania, USA, Canada, Denmark, and New Zealand.
* Our program has been through the same approval process available to US sleep consultant programs (International Institute for Complimentary Therapists). We have students from various professions such as child care workers, teachers, nurses, nannies, chiropractors, psychologists, sleep consultants wanting to further their education, and mums starting from scratch.
* We are the first training provider in the industry to be an Associate Professional of Attachment Parenting International
* We offer personal mentoring one-on-one calls and groups (via Skype/Phone/secret Facebook support group)
* We don't throw you in the deep end on your own; we are there for the full length of your first client practice consult and continue to offer supervision on practical work and debrief on your practice consultations.
* We are the most affordable. We don't splurge on fancy websites or marketing that drive up the course fees. We rely on word of mouth from our passionate graduates and happy clients, rather than expensive ad campaigns. (Fee is quoted in Australian Dollars)
* Our approach is thoughtful - we encourage our consultants to gain an understanding of relevant psychological constructs that will help you understand the why & how of behaviour modification so you will have the ability to apply various methods in various scenarios RATHER than just being taught a set of methods from someone else's book to adhere to like other courses- you will be able to effectively adapt them to suit the client. We focus on attachment theory and supporting parents to maintain their bond with child whilst improving sleep.
Can I do the course at any time and at my own pace?
Yes - the lectures are online and you can choose to listen to them when you want. The assessments and practical work is due within 9 months of starting, so its up to you when you want to work through them. Most participants finish the program within 6 months.
Can I set up a payment plan?
Yes - The upfront full fee has been discounted for you, however if you prefer a payment plan, that's no problem. A processing fee is applied. Check this link for installment rates. Your lectures will be delivered after each payment until paid in full. Payment plans are available on request if you choose to take advantage of a professional's discount. Prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
Do I have to pay annual membership?
No. You are not obliged to join our team and there is no mandatory annual membership fee.
> How to Enrol:
Go straight to the payment processing gateway if you are new to the industry. If you have prior experience in the industry, please submit this brief form to be approved for your discount rate, then proceed to the payment gateway.
http://www.instituteofsensitivesleep.com/#!enrol/cw02 After submitting your application and processing payment, we will send you a confirmation email with your password to access our student members area to get started on your program lessons. You can start the program within days of enrolling!
Kel Whittaker, MSW(Q), BPsySc
Institute of Sensitive Sleep Consulting
T: 0499 200 270
Creator of the Sensitive Sleep Consultant Program
Australian Representative for the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants
Birth Wisdom Expert contributor for the Birth Institute
Child Aware mental health practitioner
Australian Association of Social Workers member